Sunday, November 25, 2007

PARENTAL PLIGHT

getting my child to find a school is becoming a block----it is blocking all the energy, time i have and soon money will flow that way too. there are examining bodies to decide on first, then the schools and finally who will let u in. middle class typically spends a large share of its earning on childs education, therefore the need to invest time in this exercise.
the school matters but just how much i am not sure.
in my childhood all that the parents ever did was to take the little one for interview sessions to schools in the vicinity but today my cousin is willing to shift into a rented accommodation next to a good school. all good schools are nestled in certain neighborhoods as if kids across can do without quality education.
the thing to go for is I.B. EDUCATION, now look at the fuuny side---only four schools with I.B in all of delhi and gurgaon or lets say gurgaon and vicinity.
i musrt go to isha who is out of bed now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i empathise with you my dear and completely understand your parental plight. meanwhile our friend is really really unwell...